At home we used to write everything on the wall calendar to coordinate our busy family lives. It was a great central forum for each person to record the dates and times that were important to them. Today, people often use online calendars like Google’s, which allows you to share your calendar with others.
We can do the same thing quite easily on your website to provide your clients, customers, or fan following with event information that is easy to view and follow.
An event calendar is a great way to list upcoming events like:
- Speaking engagements (for authors, motivational speakers, lecturers, etc.)
- Public appearances (like interviews, televisions spots, and grand openings)
- Online appearances (like webinars and podcasts)
- Available times/open slots (for tutoring, lessons, babysitting, or any other service)
- Sales events (like open house events in real estate, holiday sales, etc.)
- Contests and awards